- An individual or collaborative enterprise that is carefully planned to achieve a particular aim.
- Games I have worked on.
Marshawn Lynch Pro Football
Marshawn Lynch Blocky Football
- The ability to do something well; expertise.
- Character Creation
- High and Low poly modelling
- Game props/assets
- Humanoid and complex rigging
- Animals/Creatures rigging
- Basic coding
- Basic Animation
- A thing used to help perform a job.
- Softwares I am most comfortable using.
- I’m never afraid of learning a new one.
- A piece of writing included with others in a newspaper, magazine, or other publication.
- Blog posts with more details about a project.
- Things that wouldn’t fit in other categories.
A quick post with some portraits I’ve recently done for testing some different techniques.
Some of my work while studying at the Open College of the Arts (distance learning) for a painting degree.
Unity Level Design Tools
I’ve talked before about working on a prototype in Unity and now we’re finally getting back at working on it, I can’t give much details right now, but I only wanted to show some of the tools I’ve been developing for it.
Spacious – Game
I’m trying to develop my own games (for fun and experience) so I decided to participate on One Game a Month and for the month of January I worked on this little game using Unity 4.3 new 2D tools.
Dia de Carlinhos
Short movie produced on behalf of “Casa Hope” (a brazilian institution that helps children in cancer treatment) by my friend Alex Simões where I modelled and rigged the main character called “Carlinhos”.
Making of Cowboy
This is a project I had started working to improve my portfolio and try some techniques, so I want to show a little bit of the creation process and what I learned with him.